- prep time20 min
- total time 60 min
Serve with a shaved Cheddar and spinach salad for a perfectly rounded meal. Brought to you by Hellmann's®.
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 pkg (227 g each) cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
1 cup red onion, finely chopped
2 clove garlic, minced
1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped and packed
2 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup cooked quinoa
½ cup white Cheddar cheese, shredded
¼ cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
½ tsp lemon peel, grated
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, then mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are soft. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
3. Combine mashed potatoes, quinoa, cheese, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, egg, lemon peel, salt and if desired, ground black pepper to taste in large bowl. Stir in mushroom mixture until blended.
4. Scoop mixture with 1/4 cup (60 mL) measuring cup onto prepared baking sheet. Pat tops down using bottom of cup to form patties.
5. Bake in centre of oven 30 minutes or until golden brown.