Rajas con Crema
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 6 servings
3 poblano peppers
3 medium ears of corn, removed from husk
2 ½ teaspoons canola oil
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
½ cup sour cream
½ cup whipped creamTaco Assembly
24 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
6 teaspoons Oaxaca cheese
6 teaspoons sour cream
1. Preheat grill to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roast poblano peppers and ears of corn over grill for 10 minutes, charring evenly.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Slice the peppers into long narrow strips.
5. With a knife carefully remove kernels from corn. Set peppers and corn aside.
6. Warm canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for about 5 minutes or until onion is transparent.
7. Add sliced peppers, corn, and both creams to pan. Cook and stir everything together for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.Taco Assembly
1. Place taco filling on tortillas and evenly top with Oaxaca cheese, and sour cream.