Raspberry Mascarpone Trifle
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 Tbsp sugar
Juice of 2 limes
2 Tbsp fresh mint chopped
4 slices of your favourite pound cake
2 cup whipping cream
1 cup mascarpone
3 Tbsp icing sugar
Juice of one lime
1. Combine the sliced strawberries and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sugar, chopped mint and lime juice. Taste and add more sugar if necessary.
2. In a separate bowl, place the mascarpone and the icing sugar. Mix together.
3. In a third bowl whip the cream with a wire whisk to soft peaks.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone cheese mixture.
5. Place a couple tablespoons strawberry mixture top with a piece of pound cake and top with the mascarpone mixture.