Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Pizza
- serves 0
This recipe makes a 6-inch pizza that's topped with a terrific combination of crumbled bacon, roasted brussels sprouts and three cheeses.
1 6-inch round pizza dough
¼ cup béchamel sauce
1 oz roasted candied brussels sprouts
½ oz cooked and crumbled bacon
½ cup provolone, asiago and mozzarella cheese blend
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1. Roll out pizza dough to ¼ of an inch.
2. Spread béchamel sauce evenly over dough.
3. Layer the brussels sprouts and bacon on top of the béchamel sauce.
4. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and fresh thyme leaves.
5. Bake in 400 ºF oven for 5-7 minutes.
6. Remove and serve.