Salsa Cheddar Chicken
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Michael Smith Chef at Home
A splash of vegetable oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup or so of salsa
1 cup or so of cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add oil and when it just starts to smoke, add chicken.
4. Sear it until it is well browned, flip and sear the other side.
5. Place browned chicken in a 9" x 13" baking pan.
6. Spoon the salsa over the breasts.
7. Sprinkle the cheddar over top and bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and cheese has melted.