‘Sangrita’ in Cucumber Cups with Tequila Shots
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
1 cup tomato juice
1 cup orange juice
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Dash Tabasco sauce, or other hot sauce
2 English cucumbers
1. Pour juices into a pitcher.
2. Add Worcestershire and Tabasco and stir well.
3. Trim ends from cucumbers and then cut each one into 6 pieces, about 2 inches in length.
4. Using a melon baller, scoop out the seeds and flesh to create a 'cup', leaving enough flesh at the bottom to hold the Sangrita.
5. Pour Sangrita into cucumber cups and serve with shots of tequila.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site