Sausage Rolls with Mustard Dip
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 18
1 package store bought puff pastry (200g)
6 breakfast sausages (175 g)
1 cup mayonnaise (250 ml)
½ cup sour cream (125 ml)
¼ cup honey mustard ( 60 ml)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. On a counter, lay out the 6 wiener wraps and cut each sheet into 3 pieces.
3. Cut each of the sausages into thirds.
4. Put a piece of the sausage on the dough and roll up. Place seam side down on the baking sheet.
5. Bake 13 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown.
6. In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard. Season to taste and serve as a dip for the sausage rolls.