2-cm cubes potatoes
medium onion, chopped
head cauliflower, cut into florets
black mustard seeds
cloves garlic, chopped
Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper
green onions, sliced
chopped fresh coriander
Juice of 1/2 lime
1. Put the potatoes in a small pot and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are still firm but cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Drain and set aside to cool.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. of the olive oil in a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
5. Sauté the onions until softened and a little colored, about 6 minutes.
6. Remove from the pan and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining olive oil in the same pan on high heat.
8. Add the cauliflower and sauté 2 minutes.
9. Add the mustard seeds, paprika and the garlic.
10. Sauté 1 minute more.
11. Season with salt and pepper and add 1/3 cup water.
12. Cover and steam 2 minutes.
13. Add the green onions and potatoes and steam for 1 to 2 minutes more, or until cauliflower is crisp- tender.
14. Remove the lid and add the coriander and the fresh lime juice.
15. Check the seasonings.