1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix together the crust ingredients. Spread out in a pie dish that is oiled or is covered in parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until slightly firm.
1. While the crust is baking, prepare the vegetables. Chop the sweet potato into cubes and steam in a small pot until soft, then mash.
2. Chop the other vegetables and saute in a pan with the spices and beans until lightly cooked.
3. Pour the vegetable and bean mixture into the crust. Carefully spread the sweet potato mixture out over top.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Slice and serve.