Sesame Pumpkin Seed Snaps
- serves 0
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
¾ cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
¾ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp finely grated orange zest
1 ½ Tbsp orange juice
1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a silicone mini-muffin tray and place on a metal baking tray.
2. Blend together sugar, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and flour.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk maple syrup, zest, orange juice, lemon juice and oil to combine and stir into flour mixture until evenly blended.
4. Spoon a scant teaspoon of batter into prepared pan and spread evenly (wet fingers with water to press in).
5. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling at edges. Let cool completely before popping out of muffin tin.