Silk Wacky Cake
- prep time15 min
- total time 45 min
- serves 9
This rich and moist cake mixes up right in the baking pan!
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
⅔ cup sugar
¼ cup natural cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Silk Light Chocolate
powdered sugar, for dusting, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray or margarine.
2. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, soda and salt to the prepared pan and whisk until combined.
3. Add oil, applesauce, vinegar, vanilla and Silk and mix until combined.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until top springs back and a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
5. To serve, cut into 9 squares and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.