Sliders with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- prep time10 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 6
The bite-sized burgers are guaranteed crowd-pleasers for any occasion.
1 cup mayonnaise
2 chipotles in adobo sauce
1 Tbsp adobo sauce
½ lime, juiced
Salt and freshly ground black pepperSliders
1 - 1 ½ lb(s) ground chuck, 80/20
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cheese slices , your choice
Mini burger bunsBurger Bar (if desired)
red onion slices
1. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and puree. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.Sliders
1. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
2. Form the meat into 2 to 3 oz portions, packed tightly. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the sliders on the grill. Wait until they are nice and crusty on the first side, about 4 to 5 minutes and then flip and cook another 4 minutes. When the sliders are about done, top with desired cheese and close the grill, allowing the cheese to melt.
4. Place the slider on mini burger buns and top with chipotle mayonnaise and any other desired toppings.Burger Bar (if desired)
1. Lay out the burger toppings for your family and friends to help themselves.