Slow Roasted Lamb Sandwich
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 10
8 red onions thinly sliced
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 cup balsamic vinegar
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup red current jelly
Salt and pepperSlow Roasted Lamb
1 leg of lamb
1 cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
Salt and Pepper3 Mustard Aioli
2 egg yokes
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon pommery
1 teaspoon hot mustard
½ teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
2 cups olive oil
Salt and pepperAssembly
1. Saute onions until soft. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for approximately 1 hour until reduced by half. Salt and Pepper to taste.Slow Roasted Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix ingredients and spread over top of lamb. Place lamb on cooking sheet and cook for 1.5 hours.
3. Remove and cool.3 Mustard Aioli
1. With the exception of olive oil, place all ingredients in a food processor. When mixing, add the olive oil slowly until aioli is thickened.
1. Slice a fresh Panini and spread three mustard aioli on both sides.
2. Sauté approximately 6 ounces of sliced lamb with a ¼ cup of marmalade until hot.
3. Place lamb on Panini and top with sliced tomato and arugula.