Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
½ pound spaghetti
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
¼ teaspoon red pepper, flakes
¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper
grated Pecorino cheese, for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes.
3. While pasta is cooking, heat oil over low heat in a small saucepan.
4. Add garlic and saute just until garlic softens but does not brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add pepper flakes and parsley.
7. Toss sauce and pasta in a large bowl with tongs.
8. Add salt and pepper and cheese to taste.