Directions for: Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
cup extra virgin olive oil
cloves minced garlic
tsp red pepper, flakes
cup chopped Italian parsley
coarse salt, and freshly cracked black pepper
grated Pecorino cheese, for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes.
3. While pasta is cooking, heat oil over low heat in a small saucepan.
4. Add garlic and saute just until garlic softens but does not brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add pepper flakes and parsley.
7. Toss sauce and pasta in a large bowl with tongs.
8. Add salt and pepper and cheese to taste.