- prep time1 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4
Get the classic flavours of egg, cheese and bacon on a filling plate of spaghetti.
12 oz spaghetti
6 slices pancetta
6 slices bacon
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
⅓ cup grated romano cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
1. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
2. Drain and return to pot over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, in skillet, cook bacon for about 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
4. Drain on paper towel-lined plate; chop and set aside.
5. In bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pinch pepper; add to drained pasta and cook, tossing, for about 30 seconds or until pasta is coated and eggs are slightly set.
6. Add bacon; toss to combine.