Spice Cookie with French Vanilla Ice-Cream
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup fine sugar
1 cup golden brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 cup chocolate chips
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ cup canola oil
3 Tbsp ginger
1. Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, cayenne and chocolate chips.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Combine the two and mix well.
4. Form the mix into 4-oz potions. Press the portions flat and wrap individually and freeze.
5. When ordered, take out of freezer place on greased baking sheet and bake at 375ºC for 10-12 minutes or until they start to crack.
6. Dessert Assembly: Place a warm cookie onto the plate and 2 scoops of French vanilla ice cream on top.
7. Pipe real whipped cream onto the dessert. Decorate with chocolate drizzle and a light berry sauce. Enjoy!