St. Louis Ribs
- prep time 0 min
- total time 240 min
- serves 2
3/10 cup liquid smoke
7/10 cup cider vinegar
Rack of St. Louis style pork ribs
Busters Championship Seasoning (Use store-bought meat seasoning as alternative)
Hickory wood pellets or hickory sawdust
Busters BBQ Sauce (Use store-bought BBQ sauce as alternative)
1. Mix liquid smoke and cider vinegar in spray bottle.
2. Coat both sides of ribs with Busters Championship Seasoning.
3. Spray the ribs liberally with liquid smoke and vinegar mixture.
4. Refrigerate the ribs for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
5. Prepare smoke pack by making an aluminum foil pouch with approximately 3-ounces of wood pellets sealed inside.
6. Using a Webber style grill, make a pile of charcoal on one side and light. After coals are white hot, poke a pencil size hole in the pouch and set on opposite side of coals. Cover.
7. Add additional wood pellet pouches as necessary to provide 2 hours of smoke.
8. Pre-heat over to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Smoke ribs for approximately 2 hours then remove from grill and seal in a pan for 2 hours in oven.
10. Place on heated grill, sauce with Busters BBQ sauce, cut and serve.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site