1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Clean kidney by cutting out all the white bits, and slice into small pieces.
3. Blanch in milk. Strain and set aside.
4. Toss beef with flour, salt & pepper mixture.
5. Coat pan with oil and sauté the beef until brown, and strain.
6. Mix beef and kidney together.
7. Add gravy and red wine.
8. Place in a baking dish, and cover dish with puff pastry.
9. Brush puff pastry with egg wash. Remember to cut a few slits in the pastry.
10. Bake pie for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.