1. For crust, preheat oven to 375F (180C).
2. Combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, coconut and sugar. Stir in melted butter and blend until an even, crumbly texture.
3. Press crust into a lightly greased 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until coconut browns just lightly and let cool.
1. For filling, stir strawberries with sugar, lemon juice and ½ cup (125 mL) water. Let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Strain away liquid into a small pot. Bring liquid up to a simmer. Stir cornstarch with remaining 2 tablespoons (15 mL) water and whisk into simmering liquid. Stir until thickened, and then remove from heat to cool.
3. Once cooled, fold in strawberries and spoon into baked tart shells. Chill while preparing meringue.
1. For meringue, preheat oven to 400F (200C). Whip egg whites with lemon juice on one speed lower than high and gradually add sugar while whipping to stiff peaks.
2. Stir in cornstarch and pipe or dollop over strawberry filling.
3. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes until browned then cool and chill until ready to serve.