Surf & Turf Kebabs
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
10 oz filet steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
12 Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
Olive oil for grilling
Salt and pepper to taste
Minced garlic to taste
2 cup fresh Arugula
½ cup Toasted pine nuts
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
2 cloves Garlic, minced
Zest of 1 lemon
½ cup Olive Oil
6 bamboo skewers soaked in cool water for 30 minutes
1. Place the shrimp and the steak on the skewers (alternating between them). Leave the tails on the shrimp for presentation.
2. Place the skewers on a tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper & garlic.
3. Oil the grill to prevent sticking.
4. Preheat barbeque to moderate high heat (400°F/200°C)
5. Place the skewers on the barbeque and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side **Please note – the thinness of the tenderloin allows it to cook at the same speed as the shrimp.
6. Remove the skewers and allow them to rest.
7. Prepare the arugula pesto by placing the arugula, pine nuts, cheese, garlic and lemon zest into a blender. Add ¼ cup of olive oil and start blending adding the remaining ¼ cup gradually until you reach your desired consistency.
8. Serve skewers with the sauce and enjoy.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site