Sweet Potato Sandwich Wrap
- prep time 20 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 4
1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ teaspoon cumin
2 tortilla wraps (6-inch)
½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, cubed
½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
8 strips green pepper
1. Place cubed sweet potato in saucepan with olive oil and just enough cold water to cover.
2. Bring to simmer and cook until sweet potato is soft, about 10 minutes.
4. Toss with lime juice and cumin. Set aside.
5. Use fork to crush avocado on tortilla wraps. Squeeze additional lime juice over avocado.
6. Add grated cheese, green pepper, small mound cooked sweet potato on top (any leftover sweet potato can be enjoyed in salads).
7. Roll tortilla wraps tightly. Slice in half. Wrap sections in plastic wrap to hold.