Tamari and Sea Salt Pumpkin Seeds
- prep time10 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 4
Papitas (hulled pumpkin seeds) are a great snack. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but they are healthy and vegan-friendly too!
1 cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
1 tsp coarse salt
3 Tbsp tamari sauceTip
1. Soak pepitas in tamari for 20 minutes.
2. Drain tamari sauce, add salt and toss to ensure salt is evenly distributed.
3. Oil baking sheet with coconut oil and lay seeds flat.
4. Bake in a 325F oven for 10 minutes.Tip
1. To keep nutritional value of seeds: Cover your seeds in it’s mix for 2 hours. If it’s a dry mix, add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Then, place your seeds in a dehydrator or in the oven at the lowest temperature.