- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
2 scoops ice cubes
8 Meyer lemons, squeezed (if Meyer not available, use regular lemons)
Several dashes sugar cane syrup (or “Simple Syrup”)
4 sprigs fresh peppermint
4 ounces Tequila
1 lemon sliced into wheels
2 vanilla beans
A dash of soda water to top up
1. Into a pitcher put about 2 scoops of ice cubes.
2. Squeeze in the juice of 8 Meyer lemons (or 8 regular lemons in a pinch!).
3. Add several dashes of cane syrup.
4. Add the leaves of 2 fresh mint sprigs, torn into pieces.
5. Add a few lemon wheels for garnish.
6. Add 4 ounces of Tequila and give it a stir.
7. Place in the fridge to chill.
8. When serving, put ice in tall glasses and pour the Tequila Lemonade over the top.
9. Top up with a splash of fizzy soda water.
10. Garnish each glass with a wheel of lemon, a vanilla bean, a sprig of mint and a paper umbrella.