Teriyaki Beef (or Chicken) Stir Fry on Rice
- prep time 10 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 6
1 lb(s) lean sirloin (1 to 1 ½ pounds)
½ cup honey garlic sauce
1 tsp ginger powder
1 large zipper lock freezer bagTeriyaki Beef (Or Chicken) Sti
1 ½ cup basmati or white rice
3 cup water
1 tsp sesame oil
4 cup frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables (4 to 5 cups)
1. Slice beef into thin strips against the grain.
2. Place in freezer bag.
3. Pour honey-garlic sauce and ginger into bag.
4. Seal bag, squish sauce all over to coat.
5. Toss in freezer.Teriyaki Beef (Or Chicken) Sti
1. Combine rice and water in large microwave-safe pot.
2. Cover and microwave at high for 10 minutes, then medium for 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in large, nonstick frying pan or work at high heat.
4. Add (defrosted) marinated beef into hot oil.
5. Toss beef until slightly browned then reduce heat to medium.
6. Rinse stir-fry veggies and add to pan and toss. Keep tossing until well coated and veggies are cooked through but still crisp.
7. Serve over rice.