- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
12-15 jalapeño peppers (about 3.5-4 inches long)
1 cup provolone
½ cup crumbled goat cheese
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro roughly chopped
½ cup fresh corn kernels
2 Tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes in oil drained
Pepper to taste
12 thin slices of bacon cut in half
12 sturdy toothpicks soaked in water for 15 minutes
1 cup sour cream for dipping
1. In a medium bowl combine the cheeses, cilantro, sundried tomatoes and corn kernels together.
2. Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise down 1 side, leaving the other side intact (creating an open book); leave the top and stem on.
3. Using the handle of a spoon scrape the seeds and membranes out of the pepper. Note if you want extra spice leave some in.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into the cavity of each pepper.
5. Wrap each pepper in bacon and secure it in place with a wooden toothpick.
6. Prepare your barbecue. Place a drip pan under barbeque grates to prevent flare ups.
7. Place a grill screen over the drip pan directly on top of the grill grate.
8. Preheat barbeque to medium heat 325°F (160°C).
9. Oil the grill grate to help prevent sticking.
10. Place the stuffed peppers onto the grill plate and cook with the lid up for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is crispy. Turn the peppers frequently for even cooking.
11. Serve and enjoy!
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site