The 9 Pound Burger
- prep time1 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 10-12
This is one massive burger, note: an extra large spatula to flip burger is required!
Recipe courtesy of Sandy Doyle of Blondies.
10 lb(s) ground beef
1 cup Worcestershire sauce
½ cup seasoning salt
1 tsp garlic salt
8-13 eggs (depending on how thick the grind is)Assembly
Three layer bun
2 4 ½ pound burger patties
80 piece of cooked bacon
1. Mix all of the above ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Form two 4 ½ pound patties.
3. Place both patties on the grill, medium heat.
4. Cook each side for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Put patties in the microwave for approximately 10 minutes to ensure meat is cooked through.Assembly
1. Spread mayo, ketchup, mustard and relish on bottom bun.
2. Place lettuce, tomato slices and raw onion on top.
3. Add 4 ½ pound burger patty on top of vegetables.
4. Place cheese and 40 pieces of cooked bacon on top.
5. Place middle bun on top.
6. Spread the top with mayo, ketchup, mustard and relish.
7. Place lettuce, tomato slices and raw onion on top.
8. Add 4 ½ pound burger patty on top of vegetables.
9. Place cheese and 40 pieces of cooked bacon on top.
10. Place remaining bun on top.