The Other Woman Burger
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 10
2 ¼ kg. ground Angus chuck (80/20 ratio)
1 Tbsp Old Bay spice
1 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp garlic salt
2 Tbsp salt
1 heads lettuce, finely shredded
2 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2" slices
1 medium yellow onion, diced and sautéed
20 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
20 Tbsp ranch dressing
10 slices blue cheese or 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
8 sandwich buns
1. Form beef into 10 patties.
2. Combine old bay spice, paprika, chili powder, garlic salt, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
3. Place burger patties on grill and sprinkle with generous portion of the spice mix. When bottom of patties are sizzling and golden brown, flip burgers and sprinkle with the spice mix again. Cook burgers to desired doneness.
4. Top burgers with sautéed onions, bacon, and blue cheese. Leave on grill until the cheese just begins to melt. Toast buns on grill.
5. Layer shredded lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing, burger patty (with onions, bacon and cheese), and 1 tablespoon of ranch between bun halves.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site