Tomato-Basil Chicken Kabobs
- prep time20 min
- total time 50 min
- serves 4
Courtesy of Philadelphia Cooking Creme
1 lb(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tub (270 g) Philadelphia Tomato Basil Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product, divided
1 small each green and yellow zucchini, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
¼ lb(s) fresh mushrooms
1. TOSS chicken with 1/2 cup Cooking Creme. Refrigerate 15 min.
2. HEAT barbecue to medium heat. Remove chicken from Cooking Creme; discard Cooking Creme. Thread chicken, alternately with vegetables, onto 4 long skewers.
3. GRILL 10 to 14 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 7 min.
4. MICROWAVE remaining Cooking Creme in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed; stir. Place kabobs on platter; drizzle with Cooking Creme.
5. TIP: Substitute uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp for the chicken.