Tommy Gun Burger with Gravy
- prep time1 min
- total time 8 min
- serves 4
French toast topped with an all beef patty, smothered in chipotle mayo and drenched in gravy-- this burger is de-lish!
1-3 chipotle peppers
½ red onion chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour creamHamburger Patties
2 lb(s) of ground beef
1 minced garlic clove
4 dash Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup black pepper
¼ cup cumin powder
1 Tbsp salt
½ cup parsley
1 cup bread crumbsGravy
1 ½ cup water
3 tsp beef bouillon
¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup butter
Salt and pepperAssembly
4 piece of French bread
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup red onions
1 cup diced tomatoes
Dash of parsley (diced)
1. Puree chipotle peppers and red onion in food processor until fine.
2. Add mayo, sour cream, and thoroughly mix.
3. (Taste mayo and add extra chipotle peppers for more spice)Hamburger Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl add all but bread crumbs and mix thoroughly with hands.
2. Add breadcrumbs and mix all together.
3. Pat into 4 patties.Gravy
1. Combine ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil then simmer until thickened. Stir frequently.Assembly
1. Place burger patty on grill. Cook for 4 minutes on each side.
2. Once burger patty has been cooking for 4 minutes, start your French toast.
3. Whisk eggs.
4. Dip French bread in egg and fry on both sides until golden brown.
5. While French toast is cooking, sauté mushrooms and red onions in butter.
6. Spread chipotle mayo on top of French toast and place burger patty on top. Add onions and mushrooms.
7. Drizzle gravy on top of onions and mushrooms.
8. Top with diced tomatoes and parsley.
9. Serve with a side of curly fries.