Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- prep time15 min
- total time 75 min
- serves 16
Triple the chocolate -- triple the deliciousness!
Courtesy of Smucker Foods of Canada.
¾ cup (175 mL) toasted almonds
¾ cup (175 mL) graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
⅓ cup (75 mL) butter, meltedBatter
3 pkg (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (300 mL) Eagle Brand® Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
½ cup (125 mL) sour cream
2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
4 oz (125 g) white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
2 ½ cup (625 mL) chopped, white and semi-sweet milk chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 300F (150C). Grease a 10" (25 cm) spring form pan. Line bottom of pan with a circle of parchment paper for easy removal.
2. Place almonds, graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar in food processor. Process until almonds are ground. Place in a small bowl and add melted butter. Stir with a fork to combine well. Press into bottom of prepared pan.Batter
1. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add melted white chocolate. Stir in chopped chocolate. Pour into prepared pan.
2. Bake in preheated oven 50-60 minutes, or until cake is crusty on top but slightly jiggly when gently shaken. Cool on rack and refrigerate overnight.
3. Cake can be made 3 days ahead and refrigerated, or can be frozen for up to 3 weeks. Drizzle melted chocolate over cake for easy decoration.