Warm Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Whipped Cream
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves NULL
2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¾ tsp ground ginger
⅒ tsp ground allspice
⅒ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
¼ cup buttermilk
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ cup dried cranberriesCranberry Caramel Sauce
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp heavy cream
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
3 Tbsp dried cranberriesVanilla Cream
2 ½ cup chilled whipping cream
2 ½ Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in middle. Butter muffin pan if not nonstick.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
3. Divide batter into a 12 nonstick muffin tin. Bake until a wooden pick comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool slightly on a rack. Slice the muffins horizontally into three. Place a tablespoon of the cranberry caramel sauce between each layer, finishing with a large spoon of the vanilla whip cream and a sprinkle of dried cranberries.Cranberry Caramel Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan cook sugar over moderately low heat, stirring slowly with a fork (to help sugar melt evenly), until melted and pale golden. Cook caramel, without stirring, gently swirling the pan until deep golden. Remove pan from heat and carefully add cream, butter, (mixture will vigorously steam and caramel will harden). Simmer mixture, stirring, until caramel is dissolved and stir in dried cranberries.Vanilla Cream
1. Beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until firm peaks forms.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site