Wild Mushroom Fritters
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
3 tablespoons butter (45 ml)
4 tablespoons flour (60 ml)
½ cup water (125 ml)Wild Mushroom Fritters
1 pound Wild mushrooms (454 g)
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped (15 ml)
1 tablespoon shallot, chopped (15 ml)
1 tablespoon thyme, chopped (15 ml)
1 tablespoon savory, chopped (15 ml)
white wine or sherry, for deglaze
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Stir in flour and cook out.
3. Transfer to a processor, slowly add yolks.Wild Mushroom Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Saute mushrooms in a pan for about 1 minute and then transfer to the oven and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
3. Deglaze pan with wine then add shallots, garlic and herbs.
4. Transfer to a plate for cooling.
5. In a mixer combine choux paste, mushrooms, crumbs and panko. Season with salt and pepper.