Slow Cooker Pork and Black Bean Burrito
- prep time10 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 2
Turn last night’s
1 cup leftover Slow Cooker Pork and Black Bean Chili (See Cook's Note below)
2 large tortillas
½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
1. Gently re-heat your leftover chili in a small saucepan.
2. Lay your tortilla on work surface.
3. Spoon half of the chilli into a rectangle in the centre of your tortilla.
4. Place grated cheese and avocado over the chili.
5. Fold the tortilla edge closest to you over the chili, fold in the sides of the tortilla, then keep rolling your tortilla.
6. Repeat with the rest of your ingredients.
For the Pork and Black Bean Chili recipe, click here.