Celebrate the Jewish New Year with our Rosh Hashanah-inspired menu. From yummy soups to traditional recipes like challah and of course, desserts, we’ve got everything you need to impress your guests.
- Whole Fish Baked in a Salt Crust with Chive Beurre Blanc
- Slow-Cooked Beef Brisket
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Homemade Chicken Broth with Matzo Balls
- Traditional Challah
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette with Pita, Pecan and Lettuce Salad
- Honey Roasted Fruits with Honey Apple Sabayon
- Panforte with Crème Fraîche
- Tasting Lab: Jarred Geflite Fish
- Tasting Lab: Matzah, The Not-Bread
- Ricardo and Friends: Jewish Jewels – Ricardo cooks up some traditional Jewish recipes like matzo ball soup, a slow cooked beef brisket, beet salad, and kasha.