This burger is off the charts wacky and delicious! Beef patties topped with bacon, Cheddar cheese, eggs over easy and a mini corn dog for the finishing touch. Courtesy of Kipp Teghtmeyer and Noel Sweetland of Boogie's Burgers.
5 lb(s) ground chucken (80/20 beef/fat ratio)
½ tsp steak spice
½ tsp seasoning salt
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sage
½ tsp pepper
¾ cup bread crumbsBoogie's Signature Red Sauce
1 cup ketchup
½ cup red hamburger relish
½ cup mustardDoug's Burger Assembly
20 burger patties
20 slices bacon
5 eggs, over easy
5 x 1/4-lb all-beef wieners
5 mini corn dogs
10 slices Cheddar cheese
1 onion, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
5 large hamburger buns or kaiser rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
2. Form into ¼ pound patties, and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.Boogie's Signature Red Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together until a nice consistent orange is obtained.Doug's Burger Assembly
1. Cook bacon in a frying pan to desired crispiness and set aside.
2. Grill the wieners and corn dogs for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat.
3. Butterfly your grilled wieners to maximize burger coverage and set aside.
4. Place burgers on the grill. Place buns on the grill and toast.
5. Flip patties when you see them start to cook through.
6. Add a slice of cheese, 1 – ½ tablespoons of signature red sauce, some onions, and 2 slices of bacon to 10 burger patties.
7. Remove buns from grill and dress the bottom of each bun with lettuce and tomatoes.
8. Stacking time! Place your sauced and bacon-ed patties on your naked ones as if you were making a double burger.
9. Place two double burgers on each bun on top of the lettuce and tomatoes.
10. Top each burger with 1 butter flied wiener and 1 egg.
11. Place the top bun on each burger.
12. Stab 1 mini corn dog through each burger with a skewer.