After enduring what seemed like the world’s longest and most treacherous winter, it seems like spring is officially here to stay. This month, we’re celebrating National BBQ Month and of course, we’re prepping for the first long weekend of the season! So our Cooking Club Challenge this month is all about embracing the season and cooking with beer. We want to see what you’re working with, whether it’s beer-steamed lobster tails, beer and cheese fondue, beer can chicken, or anything else!
Here’s how to enter:
1) Post your photo on Instagram and tag @FoodNetworkCA and include the hashtag #FNCcooks
2) Tweet us your photo by tagging @FoodNetworkCA and including the hashtag #FNCcooks
3) Like Food Network Canada on Facebook and post your photo on our timeline or send it in a private message
This month’s challenge will be open until Saturday, May 31st at 9pm.
The winner of this month’s challenge will receive a Steam Whistle prize pack, which includes a metal picnic cooler, 6-pack of Steam Whistler Pilsner, and jars of spices and chutney, valued at $225. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter.
See full contest rules here before entering.
- 13 Baked Alternatives to Your Favourite Fried Foods
- Fresh Start: 6 New Ways to Eat Soup
- What’s Happening in May 2014