We hope you’ve been loving Recipe to Riches this season! Now that all seven episodes have aired, the competition really begins. After seven weeks of challenges and surprise outcomes, we want you to be the judge and have your say in who goes home with the $250,000 grand prize! The voting poll opens on December 5th at 12:01pm ET and closes on December 7th at 4:59pm ET. During this time, you can vote for your favourite recipe at recipetoriches.ca. Then on December 12th, tune in to watch the season finale at 9pm ET/8pm PT to see which of the finalists will take home the grand prize!
You can also catch up on all the episodes during a marathon on December 5th from 3pm ET/12pm PT until 10pm ET/7pm PT.
The seven category winners eligible for the grand prize vote are:
• Jason Keary, Nerepis, NB – Honey Cheese Pastries (Cakes, Puddings and Pies)
• Stephen Childs, Victoria, BC – Chipotle Chili Bites (Savoury Snacks)
• Tracey Rigden, Etobicoke, ON – Dulce de Leche Brownies (Cookies and Squares)
• Jackie Koh, Vancouver, BC – Smoky Korean Meatballs (Hors d’Oeuvres)
• Rick Matharu, Brampton, ON – Butter Chicken Lasagna (Entrées)
• Don Harquail, Burnaby, BC – Golden Toffee Nut Gems (Candies and Chocolates)
• Cathy Ferguson, Gloucester, ON – Montreal Deli Dip (Condiments and Dips)
The much-anticipated Recipe to Riches season finale will air December 12th at 9pm ET/8pm PT on Food Network Canada and repeat Saturday, December 15th at 7pm ET/PT on Global TV. Recipe to Riches is produced by Temple Street Productions.
- Recipe to Riches: Episode 1 Judges’ Recap
- Recipe to Riches: Episode 2 Judges’ Recap
- Recipe to Riches: Episode 4 Judges’ Recap