Everyone knows that chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect marriage, and when you add warm banana, gooey marshmallow, melted chocolate and graham crackers to the mix, you and your taste buds will be very happy! S’mores are the quintessential campfire dessert, after all. This upgraded vegan version takes the summertime treat from tasty to mind-blowingly delicious.
Vegan Roasted Banana & Peanut Butter S’mores
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
2 bananas, sliced into 1 1/2 inch circles
8 large vegan marshmallows
16 graham crackers (gluten free, if needed)
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1 dark chocolate bar
1. Get your fire going, or heat up your grill to high.
2. Peel the banana and slice it into 1 1/2 inch circles.
3. Thread the banana circles and marshmallows onto skewers or sticks, and hold them over the fire for a few minutes until golden.
4. Spread a layer of peanut butter on each graham cracker and place a square or two of chocolate onto one cracker.
5. Place the roasted marshmallow and banana on top of the chocolate, so it melts, and then add the other graham cracker on top to make a sandwich.
6. Now, take a large bite and enjoy!