– 6 inch foam wreath
– 60 extra large paper straws
– 60-100 small paper staws
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Wrap wreath with ribbon and hot glue the ends down.
2. Using the large straws first apply a dime size dot of glue at the end of the straw and adhere to wreath. Continue to add large straws one by one, flush with the inner wreath all the way around. Do this until wreath is covered with one row.
3. Next use mini straws, place them in between each large straw and glue them as another layer on top of the large straws.
4. You will end up with two layers on your wreath, yet visually it will look like its rotating between different-sized candy canes.