Baked Fish with Basil, Garlic and Lemon
- serves 0
Courtesy of Sue Riedl. Read the full article.
4 115g (4 oz.) tilapia fillets
salt and pepper
2 clove garlic, peeled and sliced thin
4-6 slices fresh lemon
6-8 large leaves fresh basil, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place a piece of parchment at the bottom of a casserole dish that will fit all four filets lying flat.
3. Place the filets in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. On top of the fish, add the sliced garlic, squeeze some lemon and sprinkle the basil.
5. Drizzle with the olive oil and lay the lemons on top of everything.
6. Bake, covered with foil, for about 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the filets) or until the fish is opaque, tender and flaky.
7. Serve immediately and drizzle the dish with the pan juices.