1. In a dish combine sugars and spices. This forms a rubs.
2. Massage rub into duck legs.
3. In a 225 degree Fahrenheit smoker, smoke duck bone-side down for 4 hours.
4. If you do not have a smoker, preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Place duck legs in a medium baking dish. Pierce skin with fork. Cook in oven for 2 hours.
5. Remove duck from smoker (or oven) and let stand for 30 minutes.
6. Remove skin, saving crispy parts.
7. Using a fork, pull meat into strips. Set aside.
8. Chop crispy skin and add to pulled meat. Set all meat aside.
1. In a saucepan combine blueberries, orange juice, and granulated sugar.
2. Set over medium heat. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
1. Remove goat cheese from fridge and let sit for 30 minutes so that it reaches room temperature.
2. In a bowl, combine cream & goat cheese Whip until goat cheese becomes fluffy.
3. Set aside.
1. In a large bowl sift dry ingredients together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, milk, and butter together until well combined.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients slowly stirring in order to achieve an even consistency.
4. Coat a large frying pan with vegetable oil. Warm oil over medium heat.
5. Dole 1/4 cup of mixture for each pancake into pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the edges start to bubble. Flip and cook opposite side for approximately 2 minutes.
6. Cooked pancakes should be golden brown on both sides. You may need to slightly adjust heat so that all pancakes cook evenly.
Set aside and repeat for remainder of mixture.