- serves 0
Not your ordinary Bloody Mary, this make-it-from-scratch cocktail takes a bit of time but is well worth the effort. The lobster juice adds an added element that will shock and impress your guests.
1 lobster thorax
2 cup mash tomatoes (or 4 fresh tomatoes)
1 head of garlic
3 sprigs thyme
2 laurels leaves
1 cup tomato juice
1/5 cup onion juice
⅔ cup carrot juice
2/5 cup celery juice
2 cup lobster juice
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper
1. Put all the vegetables in a juice extractor. Keep the juice from each vegetable in individual containers. Set aside.Lobster Juice
1. In a saucepan, sweat the vegetables, stop before coloration. Add thyme, laurels, peppercorn, lobster thorax and mash tomatoes.
2. Fill the saucepan with water. Simmer for 60 to 90 minutes. Filter the broth and keep only the juice.Cocktail
1. Mix the lobster tomatoes, carrots celery and onion juice. Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and salt. Shake well.
2. Frost the glasses with a celery salt and paprika mixture. Put some ice in the glasses, Tabasco and one once vodka. Pepper. Add very light olive oil. Pour the vegetable and lobster juice mixture.
3. Add lobster meat, if desired.