Blueberry Chocolate Squares
- prep time1 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 16
Delicious blueberries smothered in chocolate on a crisp amaretto crust.
2 cup amaretto cookie crumbs
¼ cup butter, melted
1 ½ cup wild blueberries
⅓ cup whipping cream
8 oz white chocolate, finely, chopped
1. Line 8-inch (2 L) square metal cake pan with parchment paper so ends extend a few inches over rim.
2. In bowl, toss amaretto cookie crumbs with melted butter until moistened; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
3. Sprinkle with blueberries; set aside.
4. Heat cream to boiling; pour over chocolate and stir until chocolate melts.
5. Let cool slightly; spoon evenly over berries.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
7. (Make ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.)
8. To serve, use paper overhang to transfer to cutting board.
9. Cut into squares.