1 1 kg precooked roaster chicken from deli
2 Caesar salad kits (complete with Romaine lettuce, dressing, croutons.)
2 Tbsp real bacon bits (optional)
2 – 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning
2 Tbsp low-fat grated Parmesan cheese
1 whole-wheat baguettes
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp parsley flakes
1. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Place in a microwave safe bowl. Let stand in fridge.
2. Put salad into salad bowl. Pour dressing as desired over salad and toss.
3. Sprinkle with bacon bits and croutons.
4. Divide onto individual serving plates.
5. Toss chicken pieces with spice and cook in microwave at high for 2 minutes or until hot.
6. Toss and heat again for 1 minute.
7. Divide chicken equal over lettuce and finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
8. Slice bread lengthwise, lightly butter and sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
9. Turn oven off and toss bread in, butter side up.