Canadian Macaroni and Double Cheese
- serves 0
An unmatchable macaroni and double cheese dish made with Black Diamond Extra Old Cheddar Cheese and Swiss Cheese Slices.
Courtesy of Black Diamond
2 cup (500 mL) elbow macaroni
2 Tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia Salted Butter
¼ cup (50 mL) chopped green onions
1 tsp (5 mL) dry mustard
½ cup (125 mL) Beatrice milk
1 pkg (100 g) Black Diamond Extra Old Cheddar Cheese, shredded
3 slices Black Diamond Swiss Processed Cheese Slices
salt and pepper
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
3. Melt butter in same saucepan.
4. Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
5. Blend in mustard.
6. Beat together milk and eggs in small bowl; add to saucepan with cheeses and macaroni.
7. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheeses melt and sauce is creamy and slightly thickened.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.