Caramelized Banana Brownie Dessert
- serves 0
1 ½ Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp brown sugar
4 bananas, peeled and halved
¼ cup 35% whipping cream
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 brownies (store bought)
1 oz dark chocolate, grated
1 Tbsp icing sugar
1. Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium to low heat.
2. Add butter and brown sugar to melt.
3. Place banana halves in pan until bananas caramelize, approximately 1 minute, turn bananas over and caramelize on other side.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Place whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a metal bowl, whisk until firm peaks.
6. To serve, grate dark chocolate on a plate.
7. Sift icing sugar over brownies and plate.
8. Place caramelized bananas on plate and dollop whipping cream mixture on brownie.