Cardamom Banana Daiquiri
- serves 0
3 cup 2% milk
2 Tbsp whole cardamom pods
1 ½ Tbsp pure vanilla extract
4 ripe bananas, chopped
2 ½ cup ice
10 oz coconut flavoured rumCoconut Rim Garnish
¼ cup coconut flavoured rum
½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
1. Place milk, cardamom and vanilla extract in a small pot over low heat.
2. Heat milk mixture for 15 minutes over low heat, while stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Allow milk mixture to cool, approximately 10 minutes.
4. Strain milk mixture into blender.
5. Place bananas, ice and coconut rum in blender.
6. Puree until smooth.Coconut Rim Garnish
1. Place coconut flavoured rum in a small bowl.
2. Place shredded coconut on a plate.
3. Dip the rim of the glass in rum.
4. Dip and twist the rim of the glass on a plate with shredded coconut so coconut adheres to glass.
5. Pour Cardamom Banana Daiquiri between four glasses.