Cheddar Bacon Hashbrown Crostini
- prep time10 min
- total time 40 min
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
4 Cavendish Farms® Onion Hashbrown Patties
½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tsp green onion, chopped
¼ cup sour cream (optional)
8 slices fresh jalapeno (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Place Cavendish Farms® Onion Hashbrown Patties on a non-stick baking sheet, place in oven and bake for 12 minutes, turn, and bake another 8 minutes.
2. Cook bacon in a medium non-stick skillet or frying pan until crispy (about 8 minutes). Drain grease and cut or crumble into small pieces.
3. Remove Cavendish Farms® Onion Hashbrown Patties from oven, place on a cutting board and cut each one in half.
4. Place back onto the baking sheet. Add equal amounts of cheese and bacon to each patty and then place back into the oven for 2-3 minutes or until all of the cheese is melted.
5. Remove and garnish each patty with a drizzle of sour cream and a few pieces of green onion.