Chili Cheddar Fettuccini
- prep time15 min
- total time 45 min
- serves 6
Fettuccini with flair! Creamy, cheesy noodles with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and garnished with fresh parsley.Courtesy of Black Diamond.
454 g fettuccini, cooked
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 clove garlic, chopped
1 red onion, sliced
1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cup baby spinach
½ cup Black Diamond Light Cheese Spread
½ cup chicken stock
¼ cup 35% cream
1 tsp chili powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
3 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat to sauté the garlic and red onions. Add in the cherry tomatoes and keep sautéing.
2. Dollop Black Diamond Light Cheese Spread in and just let it melt.
3. Pour in the chicken stock, cream, and chili powder. Cook down and reduce for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss in the fettuccini and the spinach and mix well so the sauce has completely coated all of pasta.