- prep time10 min
- total time 310 min
- serves 8-10
A hearty beef chili filled with kidney beans, ground beef, seasoning, garlic, onions, celery and tomatoes.
Courtesy of Shant Mardirosian of The Burger's Priest
2 lb(s) ground beef
1 onion, chopped
½ cup garlic, chopped
½ bunch celery
1 cup chili seasoning
2 large cans (500 mL each) tomatoes
1 large can (500 mL) kidney beans
1. Place ground beef in a frying pan on medium heat and brown.
2. Drain beef and set aside.
3. In a large pot, sautee garlic, onions and celery.
4. Add chili seasoning, beef, and tomatoes.
5. Add kidney beans after 2 ½ hours and cook for another 2 ½ hours.